With all of the different supplements out there, it can be tough to know which ones you really need. What’s the difference between all of them, and why should you choose to take them at all? Will a multivitamin really give you everything you need? What about mineral supplements? It seems like there is a lot of information out there, without a whole lot of actual guidance. It can be so overwhelming you may be tempted to just throw in the towel and forget about supplements altogether.
Here at NutriFlair, we understand your concerns. There is no point in putting supplements into your body that aren’t going to do anything. That’s why we carry only the most optimal, potent all-natural supplements to target your goals.
So how does one go about choosing supplements, anyway? Here are some tips:
- Choose a supplement with natural ingredients. Just as you wouldn’t eat cardboard or sand or other substances that aren’t food products, your supplements should also come from natural sources meant for human consumption. Ingredients that are naturally derived can be used by the body, while ingredients that aren’t typically cannot.
- Make sure it’s third-party tested. Companies who can back the data behind their supplements’ efficacy are able to do so because they have enlisted a third party lab to test their supplements. Companies that don’t third party test their products usually have something to hide. Any manufacturer of nutritional supplements should be confident that another lab’s testing is going to prove their own lab’s results, and submit them to third party testing regularly.
- Make sure the manufacturer adheres to current Good Manufacturing Practices. cGMP is an international pharmacological standard established by the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, a non-profit watchdog group. It’s basically a way to ensure industry best practices are being followed; manufacturers cannot display the cGMP seal without meeting strict guidelines.
- Go professional. The best supplements in the industry are professional-grade. Professional-grade supplements are those most often recommended by doctors and nutritionists for use by their patients and clients.
- Identify what you want to do. Are you looking for a boost in your day, a way to get more natural energy? Sleep better? Treat inflammation or joint pain? There are potent supplements out there for all of these! Here are some of the best:
- For healthier energy levels, natural supplement Nutriflair Thyroid Support offers BioPerine to enhance absorption and Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and more to support a healthy metabolism and healthy energy levels.
- For better sleep, the NutriFlair Ashwagandha supplement helps not only regulate sleep but reduces stress as well. Ashwagandha is an ancient remedy for supporting quality sleep and calming stress.
- For inflammation, our best-selling NutriFlair Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine natural supplement addresses inflammation in all of its forms. For joint pain, NutriFlair Premium Glucosamine Chondroitin with Turmeric & MSM can not only help reduce inflammation, it can help increase flexibility and joint support. Glucosamine chondroitin is a powerful natural joint supplement, and when combined with the power of turmeric and MSM it can help reduce inflammation in joints as well as help with joint pain considerably.
Talk With Your Doctor
As always, when you choose supplements, it’s a good idea to talk with your doctor, especially if you are taking any medications regularly. Sometimes medications and supplements don’t work well together, or cancel each other’s helpful effects out. We strongly recommend consulting your doctor before embarking upon any new supplement adventures.
We’re always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about any of our supplements. We’d love to hear from you! Contact us anytime.